09 June 2006

the possibility of hospitality?



"come in".
welcome to my house,
make yourself comfortable,
take your shoes off,
er no in that seat over there
if you wouldn't mind.

"Tea or coffee,
where are you from"?

Put your feet up
rest a while
you must be tired

I have to go out later
but i have time
(looking at watch)

so you didn't tell me
where you are from?
Oh I see,
no i don't know it
I thought
your name
wasn't a familiar
one to me

are you hungry?
no trouble
really do have a bite

how long are you in the area
where are you going?

we have a lot of friends
they are bound
to have a room
just knock I am sure they
can help (pause)

how you feeling now
a bit more rested?

"well do come again,
anytime"
you are most welcome

you have my number now
just give me a ring
the doors always open

No comments: